In order to complete the FAFSA at the College Goal Maryland Program, you and your parents will need the following:
- Your and your parents FSA-ID number. It is STRONGLY recommended that you have the necessary FSA ID?s before you attend one of the events. To obtain an FSA ID, go to www.fsaid.gov.
- Your and your parents Date of Birth
- Social Security number (can be found on Social Security card)
- Your Name as Printed on Your Social Security Card
- Driver's license (if any)
This year the FAFSA will electronically retrieve data from your and your parents 2015 Tax return. If for some reason you have not filed a 2015 return, please contact Baltimore CASH for assistance. If you are not required to file taxes you may need to bring the following records. Contact the site coordinator listed or our toll free number for guidance.
- 2015 W-2 Forms and other records of money earned
- 2015 untaxed income records - Social Security, Temporary Assistance to Needy Families, welfare, or veterans benefits records
- Your 2015 bank statements
- 2015 business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stock, bond, and other investment records
- Your alien registration card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)